Prices & Scheduling
For Hunters, Taxidermists, and Outfitters
How much does it cost to age my bear, deer, and other game? When can I expect age results? See below for more information and include this order form with your order.
Prompt, Accurate, and Affordable!
Are You A Taxidermist, Outfitter, or Wildlife Manager?
Bulk orders containing 31 or more teeth are eligible for special pricing!
Please contact us by:
We highly recommend scheduling your bulk orders with the lab as soon as possible! Our yearly schedule fills up fast and unscheduled bulk orders will be processed in the next available opening.
If you are submitting a tooth for a legal case or need RUSH processing, please contact us directly!
How Much Will It Cost To Age My Bear, Deer, Or Other Game Animal Teeth?
Matson's Lab charges a minimum of $75.00, which covers the processing and aging of up to 4 animals. For quantities over 4 animals, we charge $75.00 plus an additional $15.00 for each animal over 4.
Calculate Your Cost Here:
$5 per animal. Matson’s will extract all necessary teeth and make sure the teeth remain undamaged. Jaws can be returned upon request for the price of return shipping. DO NOT send rotting or wet jaws! Rotting or decaying jaws will incur additional charges. Please thoroughly dry jaws before sending.
- Emailed Certificates: $5 each
- Certificates will be emailed to you in PDF format for you to print on any paper
- Printed Certificates: $10 each + shipping
- Certificates will be printed on our certificate paper and mailed to you
- Framed Certificate: $15.50 each + shipping
- Certificates will be printed on our certificate paper and framed before they are mailed to you.
If you would like to order age certificates, please complete this form and include it with your samples or email it to us.
Matson’s offers $75 gift cards, good for processing up to 4 animals. If you would like to order a gift card, please contact the lab.
If you would like custom, pre-printed tooth envelopes, please contact the lab for options. Pricing depends on quantity and envelope size.
I Am Ready To Age My Bear, Deer, and Other Game, BUT When Can I Expect Age Results?
Matson’s processes hunter-submitted teeth on the 1st and 16th of every month.
- Teeth received between 1st – 15th will be processed on the 16th of the same month
- Teeth received between 16th – 31st will be processed on the first of the next month
The aging process turn-around time is 2 months at which time we will send you your proven and accurate results. For Example:
|Received: March 1-15|
|Processed: March 16|
|Results Sent: May 15|
|Received: June 16-30|
|Processed: July 1|
|Results Sent: August 31|